What Marie can do for you…
1. Style consulting: All of the celebrities have stylists, why shouldn't you? Marie makes it a habit to continually follow the latest trends and will help you interpret them to make your look more fashionable and help you attain your best personal style.
- Victoria Nash: Marie Green has been my fashion stylist for several years...valuable contributions...of great benefit both to me personally and my company. READ MORE »
- Michael Foyle, OD: I am an optometrist who operates a practice that specializes in high end designer eye wear...Marie has a keen sense of fashion and understands the relationship between clothing and how it relates to accessories such as designer sun glasses and prescription eye wear...we often use Marie with our frame buyer to assure we have the best selection of all the current designs. READ MORE »
- Dreama Graves: I am the wife of an NFL team executive. My husband and I frequently attend both business and social events. As a result, my wardrobe has to be diverse...Marie Green understands fabrics, color combinations, styIe, and most importantly, what I need to look and feel good...[and be] empowered with confidence. READ MORE »
- Rich Purscell: Marie has always been the pinnacle of fashion, class, and style. POST Magazine featured Marie and her family in the May 2006 issue. READ MORE »
2. Closet editing and organizing: Your closet should be like a mini boutique — visually appealing and organized, so it's easy to put a fabulous look together in no time. If you have a closet full of clothes, but still feel like you have nothing to wear, you're not alone and a closet edit is just the fix for you.
- Adriana Padilla Mack: You have a rare ability to simplify the fashion world for women. Thank you so much for coming into my closet and making sense of it all. READ MORE »
- Patti Tollefson: I would like to thank you again for organizing my closet, providing me with a valuable shopping list and joining me at the mall. READ MORE »
3. Packing for personal and business travel: As a former flight attendant, Marie knows all the tricks of the trade when it comes to packing the essentials while putting together great outfits. Make your trip more enjoyable and fashionable.
- Lauren L. Sperry: Marie has the unique ability to take the trends of the time and personalize them for your needs. I travel a great deal with my husband...and needed to condense my wardrobe and make up. She recommended a make up line that has a wonderful organizer and is very easy to travel with....purged closet. We went shopping together and she helped me determine what clothing, shoes and accessories that I should purchase. READ MORE »
- Erin Pynes: [Marie] helped me pack for a business trip with my husband...It was the first time that I traveled feeling completely confident in what I had packed to wear. Another benefit was that I actually was able to pack lighter than normal because everything was planned out perfectly. I received many complements on my outfits that week only adding to my comfort and enjoyment! I never want to pack for another trip with out her! READ MORE »
4. Personal shopping: No time to shop? Don't know what to get? Let Marie help. She loves to make a day of it and can accompany you with a list of what you need to complete looks for your wardrobe. It's the perfect service for working women, as Marie can even shop for you if you don’t have time.
- David Khalaj: I get many invitations to attend events, as I am very philanthropic and involved in my community. Here is where Marie Green comes in: simply put she is the most knowledgeable person I know when it comes to fashion. I asked her to take my wife shopping....Julie isn't comfortable shopping without Marie. P.S. She bas been a great resource for gifts as well!! READ MORE »
- Renard U. Johnson: Thank you for coming to the rescue of a number of us men around the country that are lacking what I will call "the necessary skill sets" to appropriately shop and buy clothing for our most precious possessions, the women in our lives. READ MORE »
Read more client and reader comments »