The RealReal Scoop on Luxury Designer Resale
January 5, 2013
Marie Green, Merchandise Manager for The RealReal, is a fashion stylist and writer from San Diego, California who specializes in image consulting. Marie has appeared on television, on radio, in newspapers and in magazines in Phoenix, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Sacramento and San Diego. She is a member of the Women Presidents' Organization and Fashion Group International.
Why TheRealReal is the most attractive consignment site:
- Free pick up service in San Diego and Orange County when you have more than 10 items
- Pick up service in all major cities
- The RealReal pays you 70% when you sell $5000 or more annually
- Internet-only means your luxury designer fashions will be sold faster because of the broader audience
- All seasons of merchandise are accepted at all times as the company sells to a worldwide market
Call us directly at: 415-455-9300 to arrange for a pick up (855-435-5893 toll free). Visit our site: www.The RealReal.com to review the designers we accept.
Just want to shop?
The RealReal specializes in designer fashions—from Burberry and Chanel to Prada and Vera Wang—bringing members insider access to literally the world's best previously-owned jewelry, accessories, and clothing. Our huge inventory, which is hand-selected and up to 90 percent off retail prices, accommodates woman of all ages and styles. Check out the Designer Directory for your favorites!
Plus, you might find something fabulous that was previously-owned by one of our many celebrity consigners, including Whitney Port, Jennifer Garner, and Courteney Cox, who have consigned their clothes with proceeds going to charity. The RealReal also emphasizes its eco-friendly nature, supporting sustainability and a green economy.
Become a member for free, or be a First-Look member with 24 hour advanced access to sales for $5 per month.